Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Borobudur, Here We Are....






      Last two weeks, I went to Borobudur. It was quite tiring day since I had to climb thousand stairs from the bottom of the temple to the top. Actually, as Indonesian, Javanese, for more concise, I do not reallyunderstand about the history of this temple.I went there with my friends in the PIBBI program(SWCU, Indonesia), a Bahasa Indonesia course for foreigners. This time all the
participants come from Australia. It's really great to be a part of this program, because I can learn a lot things from it. Moreover, it's interesting to learn about how we should behave appropriatelly, especially with people that come from a completely different cultural background.


These are our pictures at the greatest temple in the world, Borobudur, with the Stupa as the background and some other pictures during the excursion.

No comments: