Thursday, August 2, 2007

Untitled 1



Dying, regretting the time I lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over
I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time
But I'm too young to worry
These streets we traveled on will undergo our same lost past

I found you here, now please just stay for a while
I can move on with you around
I handed you my mortal life, but will it be forever?



I'd die for just a smile, holding you 'til our time is done
I know the day will come, but surely, I don't want it happens

No longer needed here, so where should I go?
Will you take a journey with me tonight, follow me pass the walls of death?
But what if there is no eternal life?

Trails in life, questions of us existing here
Please tell me that what we had was real

So, what if I never hold you, or even see you again?
I never want to leave you, but now memories
I beg don't leave me

Here, I'm standing alone
Falling away from you, no chance to get back
Nothing to after, nothing left for me…..




Adapted from A7X, with a few changes

No comments: