Saturday, September 5, 2009

New Student, Will You Come To Me

Saturday night and here I am, again in this shelter in this "warnet"(internet cafe). Huff...ya..ya..have nothing to do, I would rather post this piece of writing here.

Well, I wanna share another thing about something I actually really like.
The other day, a friend of mine texted(read:send me an SMS) me. A friend from my workplace indeed. He told me that there are new prospect of English learners. He offered me about it and asked whether I could give the private lesson. I said"Yes".

This morning i met with these new prospect students. We discussed the day,
meeting, how much they have to pay me later on(this is the most important thing, hihihihih...). Well, no decision made yet. I understand that they need to discuss it, perhaps I made too much tariff for these two new students, I don't know. Actually, I care only on how I can still use my English outside my work place area(don't trust it 100% as I am also need the money). Ya, I can also learn while i am teaching, right?
To be honest, I really don't want to lose my English just because I never use it.

Anyway, hopefully these two new prospect students click with my teaching style if they happen take my class later.

Hmmmm..waiting for their text to come...saying"Mas, kami jadi les. Mulai hari minggu nanti y"("Can we start the lesson this weekend?"

No comments: